Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A house FULL of lavender

Last night my husband said to my cousins that they should see our house because it is full of lavender! and I chuckled thinking I guess I do go a bit lavender crazy in my home that the scent still stays with me as I stand next to family and friends....Life is truly beautiful with the fragrance of lavender!
When I spend the afternoons at the hospital with my mom, I always move her lavender sachet over the air flowing AC.  She catches the smell with a big smile and sighs peacefully. When I first gave it to her, she said it was amazing in the middle of the night as she laid wide awake catching the scent of the lavender  she thought to herself "WOW that works really well..." I have been sharing the amazing world of lavender for a long time, so now I realized it has become a way of life and just my usual smell of being present:-)       

No comments:

Post a Comment