Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Time

I have just bought a few pumpkins to carve before Halloween, I LOVE Halloween so much more each year! Now that I live in a cottage where kids can feel safe coming to our door, I am going all out in decorating and lighting up my pumpkins! (Thank goodness we moved from our dark private condo because I use to eat ALL the candy bars by myself) Now it's a BIG job gutting out a pumpkin I was very surprised by this....maybe I have never done that on my own but really it's not as easy as I thought! (Make sure your knife is sharp and you are not in a hurry) I think it will take me a bit more time to get all the faces I want to display then come Halloween the pumpkins will steal the show!!!
Happy Safe pumpkin Craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment