Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Lattes

I love how the fall season moves into our summer days with such a cozy feeling, while the trees change colors and the mornings send a chill in the clear sun light. Then there is the tasty Pumpkin Spice Lattes! In my fuzzy sweaters and wool socks I drink the tasty fall beverage happily! I am one of those people who look at the weather first before choosing a drink. I take in the crisp smells of fall and change my clothes from cut off shorts with my tank tops to soft worn jeans and big heavy sweaters! Then I think to myself that a Pumpkin Spice latte would be perfect right now as the wind blows or the rain falls. That creamy steamed milk with a hint of coffee in the rich pumpkin texture followed by a zesty nutmeg after taste makes me smile sweetly saying 
"Aaaah THIS is Fall, It's going to be such a lovely day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment