Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Full Circle basket

We got our first Full Circle Basket yesterday! My husband was so excited and knew everything about Full Circle Farms. I loved how easy it was with no long lines at the grocery store to get our fresh produce. Reading about the local organic farmers makes me feel excited to see what we will have in our next basket! I want to support all local business and I also enjoy shopping when it is beneficial to local artists, inventors and creators! I realize the economy is struggling, but I see in awe how creatively people are becoming, how they can earn a little extra $$$.....Maybe out of these stressful situations in our country, we can see such beauty and happiness in what we make? I encourage everyone to give more to each other as we live with less! I am excited to see what becomes important to us in such changing times and maybe we will ALL come full circle in how we enjoy our lives! 
ENJOY this Harvesting time of the year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment