Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

In my backyard I love escaping there into my own utopia! I have humming birds, many different kinds of birds, along with squirrels and the neighborhood cats. I have my fully sprung garden and little flower plants here and there. I have a ripe pear tree with just as many worms in the fruit as in the dirt....Ha!
I enjoy the grassy lawn as the evening pops out sparkling stars and I think about how beautiful the earth truly is! But what I really enjoy are the magical visits of the butterflies! The very first time a tiger swallow tail flew by me, I stood in awe! It was the very same moment I declared my big backyard my personal utopia, my refuge and a place to think. I may dance or sing, or I may just watch the butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment