Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Holidays are coming....

It was amazingly fun to spend the afternoon with my boss from the Fair, She is the happy hippy friend that makes the fair job completely awesome! We have been hanging out even after this Fair season, she took me into the setup of  "Festival of Trees"! Nothing gets my heart warm and excited like seeing the Festival and all the magical lights of the holidays! I am going be like a kid in the candy store again! What amazing trees, what clever ideas and what holiday spirit is about to happen! I have enjoyed these festivals over the years but I have a deep sense that in THIS year it will be the BEST! I appreciate my life as I sense these changing times, I adore this cozy cold weather and see wonder in EVERYTHING! So This year when I go to the festival I will LOVE, love, love, love it all even more! I am thankful for the freedoms I have to be myself, and for the magic I am surrounded by! The true glory is knowing that the holidays are coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment