Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tree City

My husband Tony found a real fresh juice shop right across the street from BSU downtown Boise. Actually next door to Papa Joes in my earlier blog.  Tree City is a great smoothie place full of yummy real fruit, yogurt and all natural ingredients made fresh. I had my first wheat grass shot there last spring, it was at that moment I became a wheat grass fan and find the shots so yummy that even though the body can only use 2 ounces, I crave another double shot...I LOVE the smell of mowed grass so the taste of the wheat grass juice is like stepping out into the earth, right out into the sun light and capturing the freshly mowed grass on your lips! I am transported through taste to another place, a location I don't leave in my mind by the taste of wheat grass. Tree City is a great place to sit and relax in leather chairs or out on the patio. They serve sandwiches and wraps also. It's a very decorative shop of blown glass and mosaic designs. When Tony and I walk in, they know us by name because it just so happens to be on the way up to Tone's office most mornings:-D SO As the weather gets better again, as the grass gets mowed, we will be drinking even more green shots and enjoying a beet apple carrot fresh juice as we see more sunny days of good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment