Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Jericho" a TV series review

It was 2006 when my husband came across the first episode of Jericho on local TV, (Almost an historic way to even watch TV anymore) It was really amazing to me that he caught the very first episode of a 2 season TV drama in real time. We were sucked in to watching almost instantly as the show revealed it's self more, with the unfolding story of a national terrorist plot, this TV series of a small town in Kansas named Jericho, showed us how it could be... if we ever needed to survive when our government/society is destroyed. Naturally, this was a heart stopping show! I loved the music, the suspense and the way the story was outlined in each episode. The strong father character (Mayor Green) is a born leader played by Gerald McRaney, I also liked how willing to protect their families and each other the town's focus was. I enjoyed just slipping into these lives of the surviving. Along with other actors like Lennie James as Robert Hawkins and
Skeet Ulrich as Jake Green. (I like to always point out my favorite character of a show, who was Brad Beyer as Stanley Richmond, Stanley was a very likable farmer and the kind of happy-go-lucky person you would want around when everything goes black.) It's a great small series to enjoy, to wonder what would YOU do if ever you got out of your vehicle surrounded by a flock of dead birds!? Yikes! I now know WHAT I WOULD DO......I would take everything I learned from "Jericho" and survive perfectly because I have watched this show, hahahahahahahahahahaha:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment