Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Casanova Pizzeria

I am not a big fan of pizza because I grew up on it at all those social events, For pizza was the main choice to feed a group of kids. I thought as I grew older that pizza would disappear from my taste buds all together, THEN I tried the brick oven tasty pizza from Casanova pizzeria. Of course NOW I am hooked! This yummy smokey tasting crust with different toppings are memorable and cozy! I find myself happily sitting in the tiny cafe of Casanova, with sparkling water, pillow bread to dip in olive oil and red wine to share with my hubby. We hardly come home with left overs because that amazing pizza is just that good! Even my brother-in-law had a pizza named after him there because it was our main family choice to meet up. Over the years we have had many birthday dinners there! Everyone agrees it is truly yummy! There is also table just for 2 that I look forward to sharing with Tone especially over my personal favorite choice the Clam, Bacon pizza! With melting mozzarella cheese over the crispy bacon and chewy clams (shown in the picture above)...my mouth waters just talking about it! We sit in this very popular place usually relaxing, or talking about trying to make pizza like this at home. It is that smokey wood taste that brought me back to liking pizza again. Okay now I need to go order one for dinner tonight with all this talking about it:-D

2 comments:

  1. If you can figure out how to hack a good home version of Casanova's crust, share the secret with me.

    ...Although I suppose part of the experience is knowing you can only get it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have baked a pizza at home with a homemade crust only I noticed it was lacking in that smoke, woody smell and unique flavor:-(

    ReplyDelete