Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Papa Joes

I have a favorite place in Boise that I love to go to read, to write or just relax. It's a place I like meeting up with friends or playing a game of chess with the Hubby on a date night. Papa Joe's is a local restaurant not far from Ann Morrison park, located just below the hillside from the historical train depot on Capital boulevard. I love that I can get a cup of coffee from the cute cozy coffee bar and then walk out to the wide open park surrounded by the downtown atmosphere. The restaurant has yummy pasta or sandwiches along with seating by a warm fireplace or outside on the cool patio. Now I have loved this place for years, when my dog was a puppy he sat under our table as we cooled down with a pitcher of beer on a warm summer evening. Supporting a local place and feeling like part of the community makes hanging out here so enjoyable! I would proudly rate this place as my favorite over all, for the wonderful setup inside of comfortably seats, nooks and corners to visit peacefully in. I will miss this place when we move, yet I am so happy to have found this little treasured place!

No comments:

Post a Comment