Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tony's Tavern

Tony's most favorite restaurant in Boise Idaho is the Tavern. It's a great place to eat a yummy perfect steak, or share some zesty sushi. We have never had a bad meal there, so this contributes to Tony's favorite places of returning again. When we are a bit restless we go for a drive and one early evening several years ago we drove into the heart of Bown Crossing. It was still being built with bright colored walls. "This looks like an awesome place! I wonder if we could move here? when it's built I mean." Tony exclaimed I laughed and thought there was something a bit creepy of it still being built, like a ghost town before it was even alive...We both were in awe of the new place nevertheless. Located just barely out from downtown Boise, it was like arriving onto a stage set. A bit fake looking so perfect with buildings side by side. When we go there to enjoy the Tavern I always feel like there is a movie being made because everything is just way to perfect, new and sparkling I enjoy taking it all in. The food is what Tony loves as we often happily order and spend the evening catching up on our lives. We share in passion over a great place to eat and would recommend going to the Tavern at any time!
It was Valentines day evening in the year 2010 as I sat looking at Tony through the glowing candles, holding my red rose up to smell the wonderful fragrance, we were about to have such amazing steaks with saute veggies followed by rich chocolate cake with our red wine glasses, I was wearing my sparkling earrings feeling like a princess as my charming man leans forward to whisper "The rose is you but coming here is for ME." He grins big then winks, I melt like butter giggling thinking our marriage never goes long without a laugh or a kiss to always hold on to.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite places too. I going to start calling it Tony's Tavern!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! Remember when you had just been there and Tony said we all should go there again the next day hahahahahahaha I swear he would eat every meal there if he could:-)

    ReplyDelete