Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

It Gets Better

As an ADULT now, I can clearly see from my own experience, that life really gets BETTER the older I get! 
I just wish that EVERYONE understood this, I wish I could save the world from feeling trapped, hurt and alone. I have the kind of personality that will always feel responsible in sharing what I have learned as I live and grow, as I see how I can help. I will never be able to walk away from caring so much and having that gut reaction to SAVE the lives around me. Perhaps it's hardwired in me from my childhood of Christianity? As I was raised to "Save the world from HELL." The fact that God can't be proven is also individually up to us figure out what we think. This can make some people go crazy with the unknown, with that need for a set of rules to live by. What kind of God would grow tire of us and send us to hell? Humans can easily hurt each other by claiming God is on their side of life's rules, hurting or disowning each other, for I have lived through such rejection many times...what kind of God is that?!? Wait a minuet... THAT is NOT God, that is just the reactions of people using God's name! Oh phew! I was worried there for a moment that God was a son of bitch (No offense Mary) Since God is beyond all human emotions, then really we should be asking why do we live so quick to hate. to judge and to abandon those different from ourselves???....SHAME on us! It's time to change our stories, our rules, and open our arms with love for EVERYONE. 
Now I know that I do preach very easily when I am passionately speaking about something I believe in...(THIS also comes from my childhood of having to always be right in honoring GOD) I have been thinking lately of how I can use these personality traits that I have... (which can easily bug other people) How can I use these things about myself to work for a better message?...It's TIME to tell the world, and all those hurting, all those sweet rejected children who feel trapped, or stuck in time....that  IT GETS BETTER!     
I was a rejected child, SO my heart goes out to all these suicides lately, for those who left all alone in their pain. THIS is where I hope this organization called   IT GETS BETTER will help letting people know that they are LOVED! Perhaps that IS why I was born? Maybe I was born to share my love, saving the world with one hug and smile at a time because it just keeps on getting better the older I get and the more I have learned:-) 

YOU ARE LOVED BY ME

Join up with IT GETS BETTER and really help make a difference in bettering the lives around you and together WE can take hatred down and build each other up!


No comments:

Post a Comment