Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Coffee Commitment

This morning my husband Tony posted on his blog about his new diet and life style since the first of the year. He was inspired by the documentary "FOODMATTERS". He has lost almost 50 pounds in this new education and journey. I am amazed by how great he looks and how happy he is all the time! I am slowly loosing weight also, yet I am not focused on it as much while taking my vitamins have helped me, Tony has such fun info about vitamins and nutrition that now I am really paying attention. COFFEE is my one weakness! I will go without wine, beer. or cocktails just fine but I can never let go of my morning cup of simple coffee. Lately it has been noticeable to me when I accidentally skip my morning routine, I get a painful headache where as Tony will explain my dependence on caffeine will cause this to happen. Since I DO NOT like that kind of head ache I race to my espresso machine all the more faster and alarmed to NEVER skip my daily dose again:-) In Tony's Blog today he writes of his understanding of coffee and share it with us! I hope you will be just as inspired as I am! Especially about the awareness in balancing your life and letting your body health it's self. Coffee will be ever so loved by me, but I would like to never feel that lacking head ache again or be so panicked that I NEED my coffee the moment I awake! Check it out at my smart, sweet, funny, sexy Hubby's blog http://whatifanthony.blogspot.com/  
I will now begin my commitment to less caffeine, better sleep and new found respect for my body! So where did I set that French press down? I need a refill of my coffee....heehee:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment