Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Board Games

For this christmas my teenaged brothers got my husband the board game "The Settlers of Catan". He was thrilled and had been asking me if I knew how to play because he really wanted to get this game. It was a really fun night after we opened gifts after a whole day of baking with my mom. My brothers; Derek, Daren, Douglas and Davis joined my husband and I over this board game for a few hours of playing. It was really fun and exciting to learn how to play this clearly loved game. (I hope to get good at it then surprise everyone by winning heehee) That night with all of us playing was a good start to a fun Christmas weekend! This is a fun board game if you haven't play it yet...I started out thinking I would gather so many sheep if someone would have to rolled the dice for 12 hmmmm and THAT only happens once an hour maybe......... hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment