Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Showers and Bath time

The fact I ONLY have a shower setup in my condo, makes me miss a bubble bath so much! YET I do find staying in hotels to be even more delightful with a huge tub! I LOVE to soak, I like to see my wrinkles after a long lazy time in the tub! THEN I drain the old water out to refill it all over again! Yes I am crazy and goofy like this, I really love watching all the old dirty water leave while I am still in the tub sliding around on the slick surface, for I feel JUST like a kid again only happier to wait and refill the tub with fresh clean water. (When I was growing up us 3 kids had to share the very same bath water and were not allowed to take a shower if our father was home, he didn't want to run out of hot water for himself) So now I am fascinated by fresh new water over and over again.(Yup I am weird) When my husband and I are on vacation, my bath time is of this kind of silliness! AND I LOVE IT! My husband knows when I am refilling the tub, he always chuckles at me, while I am sliding around in a empty tub happily! He knows I like watching the new water coming out of the faucet. He usually walks in with a big grin as I am playing in the tub! We also think a good bathroom is VERY IMPORTANT when on vacation....For we love the hours of soaking in a tub or steaming in the shower. We have stayed in some really nice places, but we always come back to whether the bathroom lived up to our expectations. I liked debating with my husband over if you get the cleanest in a shower or a bath tub? I think when I change out my bath water I can get cleaner in the tub, but in a shower the water doesn't hang around your body so it's hard to know for sure. It is fun to soak in a big bubble bath and then rinse off in the shower. Ideally having a bath room with BOTH options is a great setup! I hope in my next home to look for that ( But My husband would also want a hot tub and a jacuzzi too! Hahaha) It really doesn't matter what bathing setup you have, for I think we never out grow our love for fresh water, for bubble baths and for getting squeaky clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment