Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Give a Helping Hand

I believe that GIVING is one of the best feelings in the whole world! I am not talking about giving a mountain of gifts over some random holiday, I am talking about the kind of giving that connects you to another person in a good personal way. In that helpful sharing world peace kind of way! Now the holiday time DOES bring to light the needy are always with us! Giving, even if it is the smallest of actions can help a new friend! Examples like letting an old lady cross the road while you patiently wait to drive down the road. OR saving a baby duck that got stuck on a rock away from it's squawking mama. For ALL around me I see this amazing NEED to give!!! There is no other feeling as wonderful as simply giving! Be it in giving of your time, your hugs or even a donation! I use to think that I was born in the wrong time, that I was meant for a different place in history, one where we lived in smaller friendlier communities full of helpful hope. THEN I suddenly realized I can create that sense of kindness on my own, by my own choices of how I want to live, and most importantly how I want to give! 
SOooooo GO OUT THERE and GIVE, even if it's the simplest of a smile! Give from your heart and change the whole world!  http://givesmart.cityofboise.org

No comments:

Post a Comment