Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The Jimmy Dore Show




It's like a journey, a drone video moving over the earth as if telling a story like it's in one of the famous episodes of "Planet Earth." only this is about people not animals....
Because the American history of politics and people coming and going, ever changing and ever so corrupted, it's like watching from above in shock or in annoyance.
This nation's 2 party system which has grown into it's own day time TV distraction, those soap operas that get very dirty and very dramatic, our politics is embarrassing. For we are all saying loudly at the TV in one way or another "What the hell!?!?!"  

         I have admired Jimmy Dore ever since his coverage on the Bernie Sanders campaign back in 2015/2016. And since I am always moving around for my news coverage, I get into a habit for awhile listening to a certain reporter then if they become stuck in a rut on a political topic I'll simply move on. Because news coverage is always happening with the agendas/messages that people want to get out there in the world so I take my liking of any news show with a grain of salt, 
The 2 party system in our political world is breaking off into many different groups and yet in this video Jimmy give us over all percentages of what we as a whole want for our country and our future. I am grateful for his honesty and his cleverness!
This video is so refreshing and perfectly honest that I had to share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment