Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2019

The month of May

It's a beautiful time of the year, it's a busy time of the year to get everything done.

I love spring cleaning, I love planting new flowers and herbs all around my home while sweeping the patio and creating a relaxing place to sit cuddling my pets.

It's going to look amazing and be so welcoming soon. 

It's been almost 2 years here so the timing is great in finishing up the surroundings, my Dad and my brother came to prune back all the fruit trees so I have been impressed with all nice the trees look now as I spray them for a better harvest, my brother said it will be NEXT year that the crops of fruit will be outstanding so I can't wait!

The month of May is so magical as the days I spend with my mom we go to the garden center for things she can grow in her big pots all around her driveway where she rolls her wheel chair safely in watering and being out there.
Last Thursday I brought her a flat of marigolds knowing they are the type of flower that won't die until late fall. It also brings bright color to her front door so she can enjoy her ice tea in the wonderful smell of spring!

I love this nice weather with more sun light, I am laughing at how my dogs run together in their happy frenzy in the nice almost summer like evenings, the grass looks great in this early time of the year so even the cats lay out into it. The sound of children playing and the neighbors BBQing has been a welcoming feeling in our neighborhood.

It's been such a good year being 40, I celebrate it in every way!

I hope to get my dream project lists done, some people have a bucket list of traveling or owning a new wardrobe, learning a new skill, or doing something they have never done. My bucket list is growing flowers, herbs and healthy trees with places to sit and relax among them. This month is going to be full of wonderful things to plant!




No comments:

Post a Comment