Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2019

In my life



In a world of chaos, in a world of change I have found my center, my heart beat in my dogs.

In a society I do not agree with, I live my best self every single breath I take because I have never cared to be accepted as much as I desire to make the world a better place.

In the wild, in the nature the world moves through birth and death as equal to just living. I am aware only humans can complicate EVERYTHING.

In my soul I have lit up the whole sky in my smile, my laughter and my arms!

In all things I have lived and loved it all even when I scream in defeat or sob in pain.

In my arms and in my heart everyone I meet I hope to comfort and to bring their best selves forward and in truth my animals have given me so much more in finding my purpose for my time. I think it's the simplest things that give me the greatest love of all!

In my life when my husband was struggling and when I thought that I could fix our time together I went out on my own to find a puppy, when usually I would pondered and asked others opinions on big decisions like that in my life, for I liked learning from others in what they could share or help advise me on....Not when I knew in my heart the calling of change and a dog was just a 45 minuet drive away....

In beginning it was Oscar and me in EVERYTHING, now as we welcomed more pets into our home I feel his old spirit loyal and true still to me even though he's become such a loner, a simple scheduled dog. Therefore I will make this the summer of Oscar!

In my heart I know I am transcending into a stronger person who has to face all the fears of loss with even more clarity and caring over what is very important to me. I don't agree with how the system works yet I know in all things I shall live my best life.

In the future I will tell the stories of these days with joy and with a big beautiful smile even in my gray and my wrinkles!

In my life I have loved every moment even when I want to be completely alone.....

In my eyes I see how one can get out of the chaos and the clutter.

In my mind I am always seeking solutions.

In my heart I love everything and everyone just as they are.

In my arms I open out unto the world as I smile to see my dogs running once again beside me! They will live on in me as the best days of my whole life!

I rise up and take on a new day!











No comments:

Post a Comment