Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sweet Sidda



I can still remember that starry night in the grass of our backyard, I knew she was sick and she was not herself. Yet I thought I could get her back on her feet as I have in the past. We laid there under the spring moon light, I kissed her and cuddled while she looked like she didn't know where she was. 
My life has changed so much that I still love being 40 even in the end of times, I love getting old. I am as I was when I was born simply knowing all things die therefore I cry.
My life was made truly loving because of Sidda, I wouldn't trade a single second of time with her to be spared this loss, this pain and this amazing love in my life!
I wake up each and every morning missing her sweet brown eyes in my face so deeply.
I know her stories will live on with me always, her companionship through the hardest days of my life will always be my saving grace! My Sweet Sidda
My Baby Girl Mommy loves you!



No comments:

Post a Comment