Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2019

In The Light





  My life long friend Tiffany recommended this song and I was instantly connected to it.
She and I have talked for years about our childhood in Christianity. I have shared about how she never shy's away from the deep conversations, for we both are wanting to find deep meaning in the story of humanity.

My life sure has been made better because of her friendship. Even this past week Bekah shared that Tiffany was the driving force of us girls being together, for she drew us together in the first place.

My heart was broken when my brother Derek died and she was my neighbor on that tragic day, I swung by her home in my panicking tears as her daughters hugged me while she was gone and they said how deeply sorry they were, they hugged me both at the same time as I cried saying that I am so overwhelmed, I am still in shock! They sent me off with so much encouragement that I felt instantly stronger for having seen them, Abby and Tally have their mother's big heart for loving life!
The next day Tiffany sat with me over coffee and I completely lost it all. She was the light in that dark day!

Hugging Bekah this week had me in sweet happy tears. As it was a perfect moment for being reunited, to see Tiffany and her talking like old times my heart was bursting with such deep rich joy!

 For I remember when we girls, when we were the light in the darkness of our past, we are made better today for our shared love and support that we always gave each other! 
That sweet morning lit up my whole life once again and I loved remembering our shared childhood adventures all together!

I am light.



No comments:

Post a Comment