Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2019

In The Universe




I like going to movies every once in awhile on a cozy rainy afternoon. when my house is all nice and clean, when all my pets are just napping and dinner awaits for later on.

I like going out into the world to see society moving around, to notice cute shops or cozy coffee places as kids play. I think we easily forget we are all apart of the same world when we get focused on our tasks list or scheduled events.  I feel like going to a movie breaks up the focus of getting projects done.

I like getting all my projects done and feeling complete.
I like cooking up foods and opening windows for refresh air every single morning as I drink my coffee to wake up and realize this is a great day to do something fun for a change.

I was happy to see at the movie theater in the village not far from my home that they sold coffee to take in and sit through the movie. The rain was coming down when I decided to go watch "Glass." and my warm breve coffee was perfect to how cold and bundle up I felt.

I go to a movie by myself all the time, it's actually my favorite way to watch a movie. If my husband comes with me I am impressed and then reminded he doesn't like it at all.
I go with people when they ask me most of the time yet it's usually not a movie I would of chosen just seeing them was my purpose for attending.
I go to the movies even when I invite friends and they can't make it, I still follow through on that event. I also like taking my mom to the movies for our afternoon out together instead of shopping so much. She has been thinking movies are way to long to sit still though and she really hates musicals anymore....so I think as I go to the movies, to the wide open theater of a huge screen and high volume that I am completely joyful and happy to watch a movie entirely on my own.

I liked "Unbreakable." when I first saw it in a crowded theater, then I watched "Glass." in an empty theater thinking "Look at how time has changed everything."
I liked being the only one in there watching a superhero movie of profound issues and simple fact I feel so strongly in my very bones "We grow old."

I liked laughing out loud when I thought the movie was funny.
I liked squealing when I was startled. 
I am the exact audience the story teller/movie director is looking for! 
I respond in the moment of emotion without fear of looking lame, without fear of being judged. 
Being a human being means we have emotional reactions to what we are seeing unfold all around us, we have super powers that I believe come from our feelings.


I felt the profound impact on my heart as I heard "I was not a mistake."
I felt like Mother Universe is conveying to me that both good and bad things deepen the truth.
I felt as if I were born at such a time that needs superheroes more now then ever before!

So step up to be the best person you can ever imagine in being and stay in the light!





No comments:

Post a Comment