Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2019

The Day of Sidda




I posted this song my facebook page this morning while drinking coffee and cuddling Sidda. She was very stinky and has been sick all week while I tried everything, even made vet appointments for all my pets by the end of this month, I told my mom yesterday that I was very worried about Sidda because she has never been this sick before.

I noticed while this song played that Sidda didn't want to be touch and saliva was hanging from her mouth, it had been 4 mornings with her not eating and not acting like herself in any way.

I tried to help her walk yesterday outside but her legs were shaking out of control and she just flopped in the grass instead. We ran her to the emergency vet hospital right when I saw her drooling and we waited for a couple of hours until all the test were ran into a fatal diagnoses, her kidneys had stopped working all together. She couldn't bounce back from this simple sad fact so we decided to lay her to rest there.
It was such a shock, I am a bit dazed and a bit mad that I didn't get to prepare for this!

I loved her so much that I will be sharing many more stories of her great sweetness in my life.
She has gone home to be with my brother who knew her and to find Minnie once again....Maybe she's dancing with delight to see Riley again too. She was a friend to everyone she ever met and a friend to ALL animals, for we never once saw her be mean to a single soul in this whole world!

It's a long time to wait, to talk about it and then to follow through putting a pet to sleep. She was in my arms the whole time, her head under my chin as I spoke softly, calmly and carefully about all the great things she has done in her life with us.

She never knew I was sad until she was gone for she would of been worried about me crying as she has been these past 2 years.

Home where Sidda sleeps on my pillow every morning, Home where she cuddles up in the blankets. Home were she runs to greet me by the door when I have been gone. Home where she slept under the coffee table every night or ran a happy fun frenzy with Oscar in our big beautiful backyard!

Home where we left in a hurry this morning because she was growing so weak.
Home where we didn't get to bring her back with us this day, this sad heart breaking day of our Sweet Sidda <3




No comments:

Post a Comment