Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Our Sweet Time




Laying in my bed and I think of Sidda, she would of been here every night.
I wish she could of lived forever since she was so kind, so loving and so sweet every single day of her life. She never snapped, she never growled or warned other dogs off of her at any place. She cuddled people easily and carefully, she kept her eyes on me at all times when we had company and she never worried when the cats came to lay beside her as she was truly gentle with all things.

I see her every where in my memories, I have a million moments to never forget with her,  For our shared life was that of pure peace, a calm cuddling caring style as mornings and evenings were her favorite time of the day, she would sigh deeply happy to be in my arms. I would carry her everywhere with me and kiss her on the nose!

It will take time for me in not reaching for her in the morning she would always be stretch out for a belly rub, I wish I could say "Good morning Girl, what shall we do today?" or as the night came in while she snored in the chair by my bed "Sweet dreams sweet Girl." 
I am suddenly so lost without her in my routine.......

Oscar bends down to see if Sidda is in her crate, then he goes to check in on her bed then he looks at me as I whisper "Sidda passed away Baby Boy, 
           We can look but we won't find her...."


No comments:

Post a Comment