Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2019

In The Grace



I shared with my friends that it is with grace we can accept our past with a proud smile, with that understanding nod.

It's a wonderful feeling to see grace for yourself.

 If my mother had another stroke I would know better in what is happening at the hospital and how I should behave in facing that kind of trauma. 
This doesn't mean how I handle the first time was wrong just very naive when I look back at it all being so chaotic. I sure did my very best and that makes me so very proud of myself even though I didn't realize others around me suffered differently. Grace is giving them all a helping hand in the ways they would appreciate better.

If my car overheats I don't feel so shocked like I did when I was 18 years old and had no idea that a car needed oil. Grace is for myself to realize I am figuring it out every single day, and it's okay if I got it wrong at times too.

I have been re-watching "Saving Grace." and I wish that I had a friend like Earl who would pop in for coffee just like that! 
     I remember back when I first watched this show I loved how crazy and different it was from my own life. Lately I feel like it makes far more sense to me now....maybe because I am older?
Grace is a kick ass woman, her dog is adorable and her friendships are very important to the story.
 ...also I really love this theme song that I can sing straight from memory whenever I take a road trip on my own. It's that feeling of empowered strength in being just as I am that makes me so full of grace for the road ahead!

Because in grace all things are found.





No comments:

Post a Comment