Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2019

The show CrossTalk






When I first learned about RT I was in awe, I loved the depth of news coverage, the deep discussions and world wide news coverage. I would look forward to watching it with my husband every morning before he went off to class during all of his studies in law school.

It was 2010 when I first discovered this great news resource and I lived the motto "Question More." so it naturally took to me to watch more!

Peter Lavelle has hosted "CrossTalk." in such a great way of bringing the important topics to the screen with experts and those with opposite support/views on the issues.

My life is made wiser and my joy in having this news available to listening and learning at any time, common American News feels distracting now that I have this connection to such deep discussions news coverage that I am use to from "CrossTalk."

Journalism has always been a fascinating topic to me since high school as I chose it for one of my extra subjects. I wanted to work in a newspaper company reporting, writing, creating editorials and research topics, that all lay out in a classy way sharing knowledge to all!

I had that day dream at 17 years old so now being 40 I am impressed that I took to my blog in much the same ways and I am still very much into learning more then what local channels show when I get my car service or tires rotated to the always on TV. I look around wondering who thinks this is real news????  CNN and FOX have equally embarrassed themselves since President Trump came into office. 
It's time to change it all up in journalism and realize political parties have been using this media for their own agenda, not for the actual NEWS of this very day.....

When did Whistle blowers become terrorists? 
For when the people who are in charge of our nation get called out on their shit, then we support that whistle blowing with honor of the hero we need to keep the checks and balances a common practice in our society. 

When we give out our vote to the system then we should know about who we support, if they are corrupted then they should step down once they are discovered. (Thanks to the brave whistle blowers who help with this)

America was created to not be a dictatorship, to not be allowed in suppressing the people. These virtues are why it's important to remember when truth is uncovered we fight for it, we fight to keep it possible. We want REAL news again like I have found with RT ;-)

This is one of my favorites "CrossTalks." so I wanted to share a personal part of my life in my daily news coverage resources.

We live in a time where reporting the truth is under attack. 
"Good Morning America!"



No comments:

Post a Comment