Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2019

The Joe Rogan Show



My brother Davis shared with me recently how Jordan Peterson has 12 rules for Life, and so I looked him up online and then realized he was on one of my favorite shows, "The Joe Rogan Show."

This clip of Jordan Peterson talking with Joe Rogan brings forth a truth in how everything has changed for our knowledge with so much education now on the internet. 
Youtube is a wonderful resource for researching the truth on any topic in the news or learning about what topics people are talking about right now.

I have noticed some people share about how overwhelmed by all the resources, all the news coming into our worlds they can be. 
Yet with the internet we can decide what we want to listen to or what we want to think about.
 I like finding new ways of learning about the news at hand.
THIS is a great freedom we have in this country.

It's important to know that the way it was back in the day in conveying the news is no longer the norm.  The American people are branching out and not just taking popular networks at their word.

I am equally optimistic for the future as these guys are in this youtube clip on how we will become smarter with the internet, with the new ways in sharing our stories to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment