Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Modern Family

A sitcom about a modern family made this show pop out against all the usual sitcoms into a good familiar connection for me! Life lessons, humor and personal interviews as the show unfolds makes this setup much like "The Office" only focused on how families change and grow together! It will be one of those shows that helps you feel happy at such love and friendships! I want to be adopted while watching and then I realize  that I already have such family members like them and with this I laugh even more!!! 
For as I see myself just like Phil or just like Cam at times in the show, I can get tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! So it comes to my mind that everything in life is better shared with family who are more importantly just like friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment