Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Game of Thrones

I love fantasy stories, magical beings and super powers often interest me and I think reading the books of "Game of Thrones" would have a bit more detail then the drama series. The crazy thing about this story is often the sudden death of main characters before even the first season is finished. I know it's a deep story rich in history full of all the rise and falls of the powerful throne.
I really love the wolves, such powerful helpful protectors over their family. I enjoy all the dragons growing up into their own powerful being. The show is full of action, of wars and of beauty even full of mystery as you try to figure out who is going to be the survivor to the throne,  There is a few crazy things that surprise the viewer, like the crazy red head witch or the scary white walkers. The drama sometimes feels way to fast in moving ahead, yet it's growing in popularity and I enjoy all the magical creatures, the fairy tale lands and special skills it takes to lead a huge group of people. "Game of Thrones" isn't for everyone, it can drag on and on over one scene for awhile then kill off someone you had been loyal in following through out the season. I enjoy the fantasy and all the connections into one battle for the throne. AND it makes me wish I could find a few dragon eggs of my own, for such AWESOMENESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment