Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big City Coffee

There is a coffee shop almost everyone in the family agrees is such a great place to meet up. With steamed fluffy eggs and huge pastries stacked up on these big platters. Big City Coffee is such a popular place that most weekends there is a long crowded line. In fact I have never been there when no one is around. My first impression was that it's a crazy crowded place but after learning certain times of the day are better to visit there then others. I soon fell in love with those hot steamed eggs and fresh slices of avocado. I usually meet up with my sister-in-law Stephanie in the mid morning times. We can visit over our coffee or teas all afternoon. One time it was a cold winter's day we watched a snow storm come in as we sat there watching through the windows. It was simply cozy just sitting there in our big sweaters watching the cold wind blow snow everywhere. I also think going out for breakfast there in the summer mornings when the garage door is up can be so wonderful, so refreshing! It really is a fun place full of recycled furniture and odd shape tables to meet up for coffee and conversation. I will always treasure the times we've had hanging out there:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment