Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Take me out to the ball game.....

My husband Tony goes with his dad to the baseball games all the time. Usually I meet them for dinner then go home to my dogs, as they go to the Boise hawks game excitedly cheering on the "Beer Batter". Tony took me to a game recently as I thought it would be all guys and all beers in the hot sun. I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it all was! We ate all that "Bad for you" foods and cheered on the mascot "Humphrey" the red hawk in this picture who makes kids laugh or cry. The beer batter actually made it to first base so for the next 15 minuets beer is only a dollar and I ran down all those stairs in one graceful move to be in the first 10  in line out of the hundreds racing to get the beers! It was such a fun summer night and I hope to go back again! Tony loved showing me everything about the baseball games, I was surprised by all the people we sat next to watching the game who already knew Tony and his Dad! Most of our time was spent visiting and sharing goodies. (I also loved impressing my husband with my knowledge of baseball hahahaha) The Boise Hawks are a fun team to cheer on while also racing to get in on that dollar beer deal! 
PLAY BALL

No comments:

Post a Comment