Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My summer time job

It is that time again, my summer time job at the Fair. I love everything we get to do and how fun it is to creatively setup our agriculture department. In the first part of this week we wash everything and did set up. We will have a meeting this Monday on preparing for all the contests also. I really LOVE watching everyone bring their produce and talk about the growing season this year. I have 2 really great very approachable bosses. It makes working this job even more wonderful, I want to be like all these older ladies I work with also,  talking about pets and plants happily! This summer job is apart of my life before my mother's stroke, so returning to it makes me feel whole again. I know my mom would be happy that I am still working and that she would love to stop by again to see me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment