Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

My Sweet Puppies come home!

Today I have been running all around and still quite a few more things to do, but as I stocked up on doggie cookies yesterday at the pet store I felt a whole new joy and peace come over me that I have been missing lately, The promise of my dogs to hug and kiss SOON....Tonight Tony's Dad and Teresa will bring us all together again! Dad has been out of town all month for work and seeing him again will mean life is coming back around to something similar!
For there is nothing in this world quite like the wonderful friendship in our dogs!
I LOVE MY SWEET PETS!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Debby. It was very good for me to be back home and see everyone again. Hopefully things will get better with time. Remember: You don't have to "get over it", you have to learn to live with it.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete