Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mamma Mia (A movie review)

If you ever want to watch a happy fun movie full of bright colors and music, then "Mamma Mia" is without a doubt the perfect fit for you! I first saw this movie when it came out at the downtown Boise Egyptian Theater. I went with a group of friends, the ladies and I were laughing and smiling when it was over. I had loved it completely! I ended up seeing it in the theater 2 more times even, always refreshing each time! I explained it as " A must see, with a happy ending!"   When my husband bought it for me on DVD as a surprise gift. He knew that it was going to be impossible to avoid watching. When we cuddled on the couch together to watch it, he laughed just as much as I did and seemed to enjoyed it more then he first thought he would! When it was over and I made a sound track of all the songs, my husband stated thoughtfully "That was actually a good movie! I am surprised just how good...Maybe I liked it the most because YOU are the dancing queen!" I smiled while twirling around to look at him humming the tunes for I was so thrilled to add this to my favorite repetitive list!

So go watch this happy movie and learn a new dance move, AND have the time of your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment