Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

Every Issue

It is crazy to have a new President who says horrible things about women and threatens our freedoms. I am hoping for the best with Trump but I am not holding my breath as well, I know he is more likable then even I can understand, but I also know that he can not change our reproductive rights, our sexual safety and our equal pay rights in our careers. 

Women have been fighting for their right to vote and hold office, to have the proper medical care and maternity paid leave. It's a complicated world for a woman who wants to be a mother and an entrepreneur, who wants equal rights, equal respect. 

You can read the platform for this march coming up on Saturday January 21, 2017.

Here is the link to read about it more ; 
Women March on Washington and around the nation.



No comments:

Post a Comment