Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

These days of Gold

It's magical how orange the neighborhood is right now, I've been working on getting the heavy brown leaves from my front yard up to breath again. That huge walnut tree decided while I was out of town a couple of weekends ago to drop them all at once like a huge pile of tissue paper clingy to the driveway or to the flower beds. Being outside as soon the sun will shine helps me get my yard work done! I feel like I am running out of time before winter gets here! 
Fall is truly romantic, cozy and FULL of deep color! It's a rich season of pure beauty and yet kinda sad because once everything is naked for the winter then we start all over again.....
I do like that idea of starting over in a new year with new ideas for gardening and setting up the landscape. 
These pumpkin golden colors of fall show how a year works out in the over all gardens, in all the trees and with such a full circle from a falling leaf this season on to a silent winter waiting out for that new bud, a new life to begin again.... Everything ends and starts over again!






No comments:

Post a Comment