Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

1 Thing about me

If I could live ANY where, I would choose South America in a heart beat! 
Now I don't know why exactly but ever since I was a small kid looking at the maps I thought of South America looking like a big ice cream cone and so I wanted to go there for no certain reason....
Then as I grew up the many documentaries or actual info about this place made me even more curious. I have come to understand that I would LOVE to live there by simply the stories I've read! 
Life is funny like this, we don't always know why we are led by such interest.
First on my list is to learn Spanish or French, I can't roll my R's so I think understanding both French and Spanish could help me live in South America happily ever after, 
Maybe one day?




No comments:

Post a Comment