- Friendship / Fellowship: This stone makes you very attractive to other people by bringing out your best qualities. Many people new in recovery experience loneliness as they change "People, Places, and Things". Many need to form new friendships and associations. This stone can help attract new friends, who will be attracted to you for who you really are.
- Isolation: Many people in Recovery have been loners all their life, often isolated and feeling misunderstood. This stone will help to attract like-minded people to you.
- Balance. It provides a stable, balanced connection between the physical, the spiritual, and the nervous system. It both monitors and adjusts the flow of energy, providing for a balanced energy field around the physical body, and aligning the emotional, and the intellectual bodies with the perfect vibration of a Higher Power.
Very good for career success, encouraging business relationships by increasing your popularity and stimulating other peoples desire to work with you, especially for women.
Helps to become motivated and productive, and attracts good luck in business ventures. The Garnet is known as the stone for a successful business and makes a wonderful executive gem, particularly for women. This is a great stone to give your boss, or to give yourself if you would like to advance in your career.
Stimulates life force, (and negates stubbornness).
- Spiritual: Helps to stabilize the connection between the spiritual and the physical. Brings spirituality to relationships. Helps in the transition from romantic love to a deeper spiritual commitment to each other.
- Friendship and Relationships: This stone enhances charisma, making you very emotionally and physically attractive to other people because it brings out all your assets.
- Sparks Creativity: Enhances and Awakens the "inner fire" of creativity. Can help get the creative juices flowing if they feel "blocked".
- Luck: Garnets are lucky stones: lucky for love, lucky for success, and lucky for goals.
- Business: Helps us become more motivated, productive and achievement oriented.
- Protection: Noted for its powerful protective energy. Carried by ancient soldiers for protection . The stone was set in shields, buckles, and other items worn by Crusaders.
- Romantic: A passionate gemstone that inspires love and mutual attraction. Enhances libido (physical desire) as well as balances the wearer's sexual energy (drive).
Creativity: Artists, Writers,