Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wiped out!

I can't really write much right now as I am truly wiped out! Our new place is lovely and cozy, I have unpacked every box and even cooked dinner tonight! The dogs are so fun to watch as they hang out in the big backyard, I just planted some white petunias under the pear tree in the center of the yard this evening.....to say that I am busy isn't the right word for I am amazed at all I have accomplished in only 3 days! I hope to keep this excitement and energy going ALL summer as we enjoy this calm private place for the next year. BOY! I am beat and I almost forgot to post tonight THAT is how tired I am I guess.......(Oh yeah and I still think moving is fun, it's a fun kind of organizing) Now tonight I stand back to look at my new home with my hubby reading as the pets finally nap:-) Have a peaceful summer night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment