Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Grass, well it actually IS GREENER...

My husband just commented on how my postings have shorten considerably since we moved, I chuckled at this because it is VERY true I have not actually written anything big lately. I am still thinking up memories, stories and life lessons. But to make myself sit in one place that long isn't happening very well. In this new cottage I can see many big or little projects and things to clean, sooooooo I am on the go, go, go right now. I commented back to my hubby "Well, I have never had this much dirt to pay attention to!" hahahaha I have a garden to get plant and trees to care over. I have flooding the huge lawn, and well all these new things that can fill up my day! What I think is really important to take note is that I have discovered that the grass is MUCH greener on the other side! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you are getting things shaped up. So glad you are enjoying your new space.

    ReplyDelete