Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

At the stroke of Midnight!

Ever since I was a small child fairy tails and magical stories enthralled my imagination and enjoyment! Maybe because I was also told biblical stories with such miraculous power that I truly wondered and wish to believe in everything mystical and unseen! Naturally I took to Harry Potter like a kid in the candy store where anything is possible! Most importantly where everything holds such magic! AND I truly LOVE magic!!! Even more now in my adulthood then back in my unsure, worried some childhood.....My imagination allows me to create my own broom stick, my own Hogwarts and magic for life.
So tonight at the very stroke of midnight I will see it all come to an end....Just as powerful as the books and even more breath taking on screen this finale of Harry Potter will no doubt make me laugh, jump and cry by the end...I will end this night around 3am feeling nostalgic over all my memories with each movie and each book. Perhaps I haven't aged a day over 22 after all.....at least with my Harry Potter stuff I Feel like time can stand still.....maybe with the swish and flick of my wand it actually will!

No comments:

Post a Comment