Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I can't sleep tonight

Can I just say that I don't want the world to change?
Can I just close my eyes and sleep?
Can I just fix everything?
Can I tell my mother that she is so beautiful every day of the last 32 years of my life...for she truly is!
Can I go back and fight for her more? Not give up even when I saw that she made up her mind?
Because I realize now with or without Heaven and God there is just us...In the end we need each other as we are, I'd like to think there is a supernatural world out there, but I see clearly this world and it needs...
Can I see tomorrow? Maybe If I stay up all night I would see the sun rise, I would see the shadows of my four brothers and sister as we were this morning united to re-claim and fight for our mother, 
I CAN just take each day at this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment