Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Packing

I am often reminded that moving isn't always considered FUN to some people, but I truly, honestly,  really LOVE IT! I love the open boxes waiting to be filled with things. I love the cleaning, the packing and well just EVERYTHING about moving! Perhaps if I  ever move often enough then I could develop some complaints....Maybe. BUT it has been 7 years since I have actually moved and it is going to  be AWESOME! 


I feel like moving is completely refreshing! With a clean new place to move into and organizational opportunities in every corner and also in leaving a spotless place behind.....I am IN MY ZONE, happily getting to deep clean too! It is a great natural high getting ready to move and THAT is exactly what I will be doing the rest of this month! 
Now I know that I have such a romantic view of it all....Moving is just a part of the wonders of change!

No comments:

Post a Comment