Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

ColdPlay

It was on a dark wintery night as I sat on my big blue fluffy couch in our new condo, for my husband Tony and I had just moved in and he was working late. So I was cuddling up in the blanket as I watched TV. It was on one of my favorite shows "Austin City Limits." playing on the public television station. I sat in awe at this music band playing called "Coldplay", It was no secret that I was a big U2 fan and suddenly while watching this other music band I was moved, with the powerful words and flashing lights the music caught my heart.....In that simple cold dark night I felt soft tears slip down my face as I listened to such inspiring music, to the words I  could related with! I see myself from that night on becoming a big fan of Coldplay:-)
I will never forget that episode of Austin City Limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment