Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

HOME, this is my home...

HOME, this is my home! 
I was flipping through the pages of possible renting places, when I found this house and knew that I loved it. We had already been on some crazy adventures this month looking for a home. One house made me dizzy because it was right next to a busy crowded street where four lanes of cars flew past the living room windows in this rhythmic motion. Another place I thought it was a cute cottage for rent only to find out it was the basement for rent instead.... 
"WELL this was NOT going to be easy!" I said to my husband Tony, who agreed but he also said that we would find what we needed. I also thought the actual house isn't as important to me as a fenced in yard with space to garden. I have 2 dogs now and often dog-sit other dogs too. So I want an "oasis" for my pets and a place I could entertain with actual ROOM:-) We were very happy to view this place and the location is great for Tony to be a couple of minuets from his office. Since We will stay in Boise another year. I am really excited about this cute home, we move next month! I wondered to myself, just how nice will it be to make coffee in the morning at the very same time the dogs go outside? How amazing it will be to have an actual cottage where the smell of a fire pit greets you at the door and the bbq proves that it really is summer time again! Most importantly I am grateful for all the blessings, all the good things in my life! Starting with this next new adventure....while I sing "HOME, This is my home..."

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I can't wait to see pictures once you're settled in! :) ~ Alena

    http://little-bit-of-wonderful.blogspot.com/
    http://justanotherdayinparagraphs.blogspot.com/
    http://bellephotostudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete