Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

When I think of the things I love and enjoy the list keeps growing!
How wonderful life truly is!!! 
Why don't we always keep a list of our favorite things when we get to feeling down? I think it helps to be reminded of what we love:-)



1. I love dressing up! Either in a costume or going out, I truly enjoy all things lacy and girlie.


2. Give me a room full of dogs and watch me smile bigger then ever before! For I will lay on the floor with my arms open no matter what I am wearing as I get covered by dogs! For I have discovered peaceful JOY!


3. I love the smell of summer mornings, that simple scent of the earth!


4. I love that fire pit smell after a late night sitting under the clear starry night and visiting!


5. I love watching my cat try to get her toy out from under the chair, she kicks her fat furry legs out as I walk by laughing!


6. I enjoy full deep tissue massages, the realization that my whole body is connected to each part and everything needs to be reminded of daily healthy maintenance.


7. Nothing beats a really good tasty steak, especially with a glass of red wine! (That is one of my favorite meals) also Sushi and BBQ ribs, fresh salads, big hamburgers with grilled pineapple, zucchini grilled sticks and roasted onions with crispy bacon, also pork chops with this spicy plum sauce. a shredded roast with a juicy bite and steamed carrots AND...well ...FOOD in general is WONDERFUL!


8. Being outside as much as possible is with out a doubt one of my most favorite things!

9. Organizing ANYTHING, like storage or cupboards...it is fun to see how everything can get cleaned up and improved by organizing!

10. I have a favorite thing about myself, my creative positive attitude, I hope that it always stays strong and adds more things to the favorite things in my life!

2 comments:

  1. I love organizing things, too! Nothing for endorphines like making things nice and neat and in their places! :) And DOGS!!! ~ Alena

    http://little-bit-of-wonderful.blogspot.com/
    http://justanotherdayinparagraphs.blogspot.com/
    http://bellephotostudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fire pit too! Dogs and massages - two of my favorite things.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete