Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Few of my Hated Things

   I thought I should  also add the things I hate, It is important to know that I purposely choose to be positive thinking more on what I love instead of what I hate....I am not stupidly happy all the time, I know and clearly understand how imperfect the world is and how difficult we are in getting along with each other quite often. I choose willingly and confidently to be optimistic in everything! To cry freely when  things are sad and to get mad when the situation calls for my protection to those I love. I think sometimes people worry about me when they don't see the magical perfection that I describe....I have "bad" days too, I can be in a bad mood just as easily as a good one. I think about what I think is a bad day really isn't so bad in comparison to say being in a car accident or hitting a dog while driving. If I consider the worse things out there my attitude will improve instantly, I choose to remember life is way to short to hate something for long:-D

1. I hate the religious setup that men are the so called "Head of a Household", That women are considered "The lesser sex" THIS gets my blood boiling instantly!!!

2. I hate Dog fighting, I personally think it should be consider an equal offense to murdering a human.


3. I dislike all rude people, but I think when we are rude that people should be brave enough to correct us. We should hold each other up in mutual respect.


4. I hate ANY animal cruelty!

5. I get annoyed by any and all manipulation...Just say what you want out right and own it.


6. I do not like dishonesty, lying and denial for those traits makes me not trust that person.


7. I wish I could protect all the children of the world....for they are just trying survive and if possible childhood could be the most magical time!


8. I hate any and all Wars, living in this great nation we should be  peacefully making the world a better place, not just taking what we need....


9. ....Which reminds me that I HATE greed!!!


10. I hate how hard people have to work in order to make a living in this wealthy country.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Debby - animal cruelty is BAD! I hate to even watch it on TV.
    This wealthy country is the result of people working hard. Sometimes it is difficult, but we have it a lot better here than in some other places. Which we should be thankful for.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete