Search This Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2013

JUNE

There is such a familiar excitement when JUNE comes around! I am so very much in-love with how beautiful June is!



I feel like I could simply FLY around instead of walk, strip off wool socks and big sweaters to let the sun shine in!
I dislike being cold more then being hot, I like to go swimming, to go biking and on picnics in June! Which makes me always think of this month as the FUN summer month!


June is the beginning of the summer, full of possibilities!
This is going to be a beautiful summer, I am getting to garden and to be with friends! I also get to visit with family and walk along the river with ice coffee against the warmth of the morning sunlight!
June is such a magical time in the year, I hope to capture it all once again!




No comments:

Post a Comment