Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

This I know

For this I know;
It doesn't matter what kind of grades you got in school.
It doesn't matter what you wear or how you do your hair.
It doesn't matter if you don't have a game plan for the rest of your life.
It doesn't matter if you are the only one feeding the birds.
It doesn't matter if you are the only one pulling the weeds.
It doesn't matter if people are mean just as long as YOU can love others.
It doesn't matter if you have a nice car.
It doesn't matter what kind of money you have........

It doesn't matter THIS I know, for if you win first, second or third place or come in last with those Big houses and big toys, while you try so hard to win all these things from society.........it doesn't matter I am sorry, For if you are not happy in how you live then it won't matter over all you have gathered.

Being around my family lately got me realizing how so much of what they say doesn't matter, how fast a single day will change everything. It doesn't matter if they don't trust each other, because that has to be earned on a personal level. It doesn't matter that judgement and scandals go hand in hand when I think back over all these years, sometimes family comes together over such moments in history but most likely they will depart, they will leave or rebuild a new life after such dislike or rudeness unfolds in their family trees....it is a part of growing up and letting go of what does or does not matter.

When I think of how fast death simply ends all dramas, all grudges, all bad emotions or behaviors then really what matters?

Maybe nothing actually matters in the end over all and that idea can be a peaceful calmness for the soul.....

Being alive with happiness and joy matters more to me the older I grow, for this I know........





No comments:

Post a Comment