Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2019

A Good Sunday

                           In my post in May "In My Being."   I was sharing how scary and difficult it was that my dear friends had to rush their baby boy to the hospital, since then we have worried every day. In the whole nightmare I have gone to the hospital to sit with them, my dear Molly and KJ. 
We've walked all around the hospital waiting on how his surgeries went, it's been extremely emotional and in this last surgery I was delighted over how good their sweet boy Killy looked in recovery. 
Now he has come home for Father's day this is the greatest gift for our friends. We are truly happy for them!

It's such a good Sunday!


We are grateful for such good friends like them in our lives.
Now it's Father's day, a lovely Sunday and hearing that Killy came home makes my heart burst forth such joy!


In my life all things are connected and all things are made better with love and with hope, yet it's the joy that gives breath to such goodness again!

I feel such gratefulness, such peace in this good Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment